The highest and most central Business Center in Frankfurt
- large windows offer you plenty of light and a breathtaking view over Frankfurt and its landmark, the Skyline
- perfectly cut offices for up to four work stations
The best connections to public transport
- the closest business center in a representative office tower to the main station (Source: Google-Maps)
- the closest business center in a representative office tower to the suburban central railway station “Taunusanlage” (Source: Google-Maps)
The best infrastructure for drivers
- the only central business center in an office tower with a sufficient number of parking spaces for visitors
- low priced underground garage for our tenants with sufficient free parking spaces
The Azenio Business Center Frankfurt Skyline is located on the 20th floor of the
in an excellent and popular business area
directly in the middle of the city.
The central station as well as the Alte Oper are of only 500 meters away. In a range of one kilometer, you can also get to the Fair and the Zeil, the pedestrian zone with the maximum turnover in Germany. Only 300 meters away, you arrive at the Taunusanlage; a wonderful green belt in the bank district. One kilometer further, you reach the Main with its dreamlike promenade.
In the bright and pleasant ambience of the Business Center Frankfurt Skyline, you can set up your subsidiary without any initial investments. You can even
rent one or two offices
for your market entry until you find your personal office area. Our
at the Azenio Business Center Frankfurt Skyline is the right place for receiving customers and holding meetings. Perhaps you would like to use our
for writing a letter in Spanish or sending an e-mail in Russian.
Don't hesitate to take advantage of our secretarial services in order to save time and fully concentrate on your business.
You can take advantage of our services at the Business Center Frankfurt Skyline immediately - for one hour, one day or a year. We are happy to welcome you in our Business Center Frankfurt Skyline to show you your new office or to introduce you to your new secretarial team.